Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

On November 4, 2007 my former clients Carmen and Kevin Reid tied the knot. This was one of my favorite weddings because it gave me a challenge. Carmen and Kevin lived in Virginia but the wedding was taking place here in New York. Also I only had 2 months to pull it all off. We had to book a DJ, transportation, find the attire for the bridal party, favors and the wedding cake. We also had to complete Carmen’s vision of fall elegance and the perfect pear. All of this was done via email and phone calls. On the day of the wedding, another challenge presented itself, The New York City Marathon!! In the end, the wedding came off without a hitch. Nothing makes me happier than a happy bride and Carmen wrote me the nicest thank you note. I was blown away. Take a look at her testimony and pictures from her wedding.


"I was especially nervous in that I was a bride from out of town having her wedding in New York. I am so glad we hired you. When I stepped out of the limo in front of the church, I didn't wait for anything, I got out and in minutes my dad was walking me down the isle. (Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like that.) I truly cannot express how stress free that day was. Everything went off without a hitch. My vendors were taken care of and on time. From my makeup artist, to the DJ to the band members. You took care of everything! The song that played was Kelly Clarkson's "A moment like this" when my husband and I walked into the reception hall as Mr. and Mrs. Reid for the first time, it truly was a dream come true. The hall was decorated beautifully and the centerpieces that you designed were fabulous. At that point, I relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the event since everything else was flawless. For all your future customers I hope they know how lucky they are to have a wedding coordinator/florist as talented as you."
Happy Anniversary to Carmen and Kevin!!
Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments: