Thursday, November 20, 2008

Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize!!

I've been in fashion mode this week so I thought I'd end it with accessories. Adding the right accessorize will complete your wedding day attire. Whenever I work with a bride, I always insist they don’t let their wedding day attire slip through the planning cracks. You will take more pictures that day than you have ever taken in your life and when you look back at them 20 years from now you should love the way you looked. Here are some fabulous accessories I found and I hope that inspire to add something special to your wedding day look.


perfectdetails.com
perfectdetails.com
perfectdetails.com
perfectdetails.com
tigerlilly.com
perfectdetails.com
perfectdetails.com
perfectdetails.com
perfectdetails.com


Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments: