Friday, March 27, 2009

I Heart Hydrangeas!!

One of my favorite flowers is the hydrangea. Even as a child, I loved to see them in my neighbor’s garden. They are so simple yet so elegant and they make a huge impact with just one stem. Hydrangeas are in bloom during spring and early summer. They come in white, shades of pink, blue, green and burgundy. A great way to use the hydrangea is your centerpieces. A simple arrangment of all hydrangeas or a mix with other flowers will be the perfect addition to your table scape. Also you don't need a lot to do a lot. Four hydrangea stems can make a complete centerpiece. Here is some hydrangea inspiration!!



(theknot.com)

(theknot.com)

(theknot.com)


(stoneblossomflorist))

(betterhomesandgardens)

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713



No comments: