Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Brides Magazine March/April Issue

Brides, if you haven't picked up the latest issue of brides magazine yet, I strongly suggest you do so immediately!! I buy every wedding related magazine available and usually I don't have the time to thoroughly read through it but I had the time to do so yesterday. I had to take the train, which I don't get to do much of so I thought I'd bring some reading material for the ride. I'm so glad I did!! This issue is filled with great wedding tips and inspiration. I couldn't get wait to get back on the train so I could continue reading. Now if you ever taken the trains in NYC, you should know that getting on the train isn't a treat. So this should tell you how FAB this issue is. From cakes to honeymoons, you will find all the wedding inspiration you are looking for!! Stop, drop and go shop!!



Happy Planning,



Deniesha Joseph

Couture Events by D

Designed by me, Just for you

http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/

718.938.4713

No comments: