Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Weddings

Christmas is my favorite holiday so a Christmas wedding is an absolutely fantasy of mine. There are so many ways to have a Christmas wedding without the traditional colors and designs. Christmas goes beyond green and red colors. Think of all the other wonderful ways you celebrate the holidays. My first Christmas inspiration board is inpired by one my family Christmas Eve tradtions. My grandmother would make homemade hot cocoa and bread. We would sit around the livingroom, watching Christmas movies while we enjoyed her homemade treats. I hope you enjoy the first Christmas inspired inspiration board. Stay tune for more!!


Photo Credits from left to right 1,3 &4) The Wedding Channel, 2 & 5) Martha Stewart Weddings
Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
718.938.4713

No comments: