Friday, April 3, 2009

Sunflower Power Inspiration Board

I was recently contacted by a bride who was having a sunflower wedding. She said she was a sunflower/hippy child!! I must admit, sunflowers are not my first choice but ever since that conversation I've been thinking of sunflowers. I guess the challenge of stepping out my box inspired me to create this sunflower inspiration board.

(photo credits from left to right 1,2,3) theknot.com, 4)projectwedding.com, 5,6,7,8) theknot.com)


Sunflowers are in season from mid-spring to late summer and it an inexpensive flower. You can mix them with other blooms or let them stand alone. Sunflowers make a statement of summer, fresh and fun!

Happy Planning,

Deniesha Joseph
Couture Events by D
Designed by me, Just for you
http://www.coutureventsbyd.com/
718.938.4713

No comments: